Henkel launches comprehensive global solidarity program to support employees & customers
Addressing global COVID-19 pandemic Henkel has launched a series of responses.
- Donation of 2 million euros to WHO/UN Foundation COVID-19 fund and selected organizations
- Donation of 5 million units of personal and household hygiene products
- Production of disinfectants in Henkel plants
- Flexible payment terms for hairdressers
- Ensuring health and safety of employees on site and working from home
Henkel has announced a comprehensive global solidarity program to support employees, customers and communities facing the global COVID-19 pandemic.